Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Being Haunted

No, that's not a metaphor for anything.  I am being haunted by what I'm certain is a 1.5 year old boy...although I can't mention this to a certain co-worker (Kevin), because they (Kevin) are absolutely terrified of ghosts...even if they're only 1.5.

Do I hear random giggling in the night?  No.  Are toys floating across the room in front of me?  Nope.  Brayden's Winnie the Pooh potty has been "flushing" itself for the last 5 minutes with absolutely no help from me.  Or my cat who is obsessed with flushing toilets.


Does this happen during daylight hours?  Nope.  Only in the wee hours (pun intended) of the night.  Now, one COULD argue that because it's turned on and the batteries are in it that it's not being repeatedly "flushed" by a paranormal toddling friend, it's just shorting out.  But I prefer to believe there's a little boy in there trying incessantly to flush his great-grandmother's gaudy and very expensive ring, down the drain.


Hmmm, maybe that's why Brayden prefers using the "big" potty all of the time.  The little one is occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment