Friday, August 3, 2012

So, what have you been up to?

Ok, so it's been a long while.  A really long while.  It's almost like when you reconnect with an old highschool friend and say "So, what have you been up to for the last 15 years?".  Obviously much has happened, but really, how do you explain it all?

There have been many times when I have wanted to write and share what it's like to be a mother of 3.  But really, my beloved MacBook went tets up (good Lord is that a whole other post and a half) and I can't make it through the next chapter of Harry Potter with Madison each night, let alone have energy left to post any of the few fleeting thoughts I have running through my brain.

Suffice it to say, there has been a lot going on.  Ewan is now 9 months old, Madison has completed kindergarten and looking forward to being a grade "one-r" in the Fall and Brayden has one game left in his inaugural season of soccer.  My dad suffered and survived a heart attack, I fractured my orbital bone and discovered that at some point in her 10 years, my beloved pooch was SHOT and the bullet remains lodged near, but not effecting, her spine.

This past year has been trying, amazing, exhausting, inspiring and many other "ings" I'm just too tired to think of at the moment.

Now that I have a stand-in computer (so not my Macky, but functioning so I will be content...for now), I will be posting more regularly.  Hold back your shouts of glee, I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment