Thursday, May 5, 2011

Make That 1.5

Remember that post I did not too long ago?  The one about the babies surrounding me...old classmates, best friends, celebrities.  And how I was "happy" when I could send those adorable mini people back home to their Mommies...ya, well SCRAP THAT!!

My million dollar family is now worth a cool 1.5.  Baby #3 will make their debut sometime in early November.  We're happy, we're excited...we're exhausted.

Madison insists that this be a baby sister for her.  Brayden says it's a boy baby.  Madison, my stubborn little mini-me, INSISTS this be a baby sister.  We'll see who gets their way soon enough.

Oh and if ONE more person asks me if we were trying, I think I might turn all Mama Bear on their ass.

So, this summer, while many of you are quite literally working your asses off...I'll be getting nice and fat, eating my (gluten free) cake...and yours...and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment