Monday, December 13, 2010

The Maiden Voyage

So here it is.  My maiden voyage into the sea of blogging.  What are my qualifications you ask?  I hold an MBA in the fine art of life.  

The M and the B are my 2 incredible children Madison (4) and Brayden (almost 2).  The A is my wonderful husband of 6.5 years, Andrew.  

First Major Snowfall of 2010

There you have my MBA.  The most rewarding, challenging, trying, exhausting and inspiring education I've ever had the honour of acquiring.

Hopefully you can come along with me on the journey I take with my 3 favourite people and 2 favourite fur babies (Morgan, a 12 year old male tabby cat who's "special" to say the least.  And Suki, our 8 year old shepherd/husky/greyhound mutt who protects us from intruders, shady characters and perhaps the most horrific of offenders...young mothers pushing strollers on the side walk in front of our house.)


Where this blogging will lead I'm not certain.  My hopes are that I can shed some light on what it's like to be a working Mom of 2 kids for those who don't live it every day, to provide some entertainment and comic relief to those who do and to provide support for those who do it, feel like they're failing miserably at it, but have a family with smiles of their faces all the while.


Thanks for sharing some time.


Laurie

1 comment: